Newhaven Research (Scotland) Ltd is registered in Scotland.
- Registration no:SC450075
- Registered Office Address: 13 Rutland St Edinburgh EH1 2AE
Statement of Professional Conduct
Newhaven Research (Scotland) staff adhere to the RESPECT code of practice for socioeconomic research, and all work undertaken by Newhaven Research (Scotland) Limited as sole, main, or subcontractor is required to meet this code of practice in full. In summary, the code ensures that:
- Scientific standards are met and upheld through all research work conducted
- All research work undertaken is fully compliant with legal requirements, including (but not restricted to) data protection requirements
- All work recognises and respects the intellectual property of other people and organisations
- All research undertaken is for the benefit of society, and avoids social harm to specific groups and individuals
Data Protection Registration
Newhaven Research (Scotland) Limited is registered with the Information Commissioner's Office as a provider of research, consultancy and advisory services. Registration number:ZA006492
Newhaven Research (Scotland) Limited recognises that it can contribute towards the conservation and protection of the environment. Our environmental objectives are to:
- Act in an environmentally friendly way as a company.
- Ensure our work with local communities, public and private sector organisations helps to improve the environment and promote sustainable development.
Newhaven Research (Scotland) Limited will at all times:
- Promote environmental awareness through its work.
- Conserve energy by investing in energy efficient IT and electrical equipment.
- Recycle business waste products wherever possible
- Purchase supplies from environmentally friendly suppliers.
- Use public transport wherever possible.
- Strengthen expertise and participation in relevant consultancy initiatives.
- Seek to identify and support environmentally sound regeneration initiatives.